Carol is committed to delivering a high level professional service throughout any project she undertakes. After an initial consultation Carol will provide:
• Advice on the feasibility of the project.
• A full dimensional survey of the property and drawings produced of the existing layout and elevations.
• Full consultations throughout the design process to ensure that the final proposals are to the complete satisfaction of the client.
• All liaisons on behalf of the client with the Local Authority Planning and Building Control departments.
• Production of all existing and proposed drawings.
• Structural calculations.
• Flood risk assessment.
• Design and Access Statement.
• Environmental reports.